What's new

PSL Kava Giveaway and 6 year old single cultivar for Pre-order!

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Hello Kava Drinkers,

I have been working with a brand in Vanuatu to get its feet on the ground in the U.S. Some test kava packets have already been distributed with outstanding reviews. To help kick start our company and to give back to the community we are launching with a giveaway!

!!!See bottom of post for 6 year old single cultivar pre-order information!!!

KAVA GAME: FREE High Kava Quality selected from the Vanuatu tribal gardens?

We are pleased to start the PSL December kava giveaway game for you guys!

Simple to take part:

- email us at: [email protected]
(email address created only for the December games)

- -> Be creative, funny or tell us the best thing you did to help someone in 2020.

The best EMAILS (only received on [email protected]) will be selected to receive some free PSL High Quality kava, harvested last week, from 4 and 6 years old kava, and getting ready under our Christmas tree

When should you send the email?
Now for the first give away kava session ⏳!

There is several dates to be selected for the give away PSL December game:

- Emails received from now to the 10th December: 2 emails will be chosen and will get some free kava packets (1 packet of 227g kava - 4 years old - powder for both).

- Emails received from the 11th to the 15th, 2 selected, 1 packet of 227 gr kava powder each, 4 years old kava.

- Emails received from the 16th to the 20th, 2 selected, 1 packet of 227 gr kava powder each, 4 years old kava.

- Emails received from the 21st to the 24th, 2 selected, 1 Special PSL Christmas boxe each (content kept secret until delivery , from 6 years old kava)

- Emails received from the 25th to the 31th midnight (Vanuatu time), 2 selected, 1 PSL Happy New Year box each (content also kept secret until delivery , from 6 years old kava)

You can email for each give away kava session and get a new chance for each give away session to win some kava.

Get ready to write down some good emails to be one of the lucky ones getting some incredible kava powder for free!

From all the PSL team, we wish and will contribute the best possible to get the kava community some pleasant days incoming to close this spicy year 2020!

PS: Winners will be contacted throught the PSL email after each give away sessions and asked to share their address with us before getting their tracking numbers.

Stay cool & relaxed,
Your chance to get a deep relaxion for free has come ,
By PSL - Vanuatu

Be sure to enter and remember you can enter for each giveway!

P.S. I will also have some have some private market test packets for sale! DM me for you chance to pre-order our private market 6+ year old single cultivars kavas. These are in limited quantity this round and below is the amount I will have available. I will put whoever direct messages me down for a tentative order, and will follow up on payment when the order arrives(Expected this week or early next). Price does not include shipping.

Melomelo
8 oz bags = $37 (8) quantity left
1lb bags = $64 (6) quantity left

Borogu
8 oz bags = $37 (2) quantity left

Palasa
8 oz bags = $42 (7) quantity left
1lb bags = $75 (4) quantity left

Bir Kar
8 oz bags = $42 (7) quantity left

Palarasul
8 oz bags = $47 (16) quantity left
1lb bags = $85 (6) quantity left

Last edited:

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
I may have had pre-access to trying this kava :)

It's good. Like really good. I let a friend try some that had been having troubles feeling any kava, and he said "that one was really effective". That may be few words, but quite a bit was spoken with them.
FYI the one we sent here was not the 6 year ;)

PSL 6 year kava arrives this week or next! Pre-order now quantity is limited.

Also all it takes is an email to [email protected] by December 10th! for your first chance at winning some of PSL kava for free!

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Just a little more insight on this 6 year kava coming in....

The kava is grown in Espiritu Santo. We harvest it at the gardens in the middle bush. We do not have the people bring the kava to us and waste money and resources on transport. We offer that service to the communities to bring these rare kava to market. The area of Santo that we buy from these villages is in the region for kava where Dr. Lebot has shown to have the highest kavalactone percentage.

The high kavalactone percentage of the area from the microclimate and the fact that this is old makes it so the kavalactone is packed and very dense throughout the basal and lateral.

Also I forgot to mention this kava is fully peeled with a ratio of around 80:20 (Basal:Lateral). The older the kava gets the more basal becomes the majority.

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
20201211_174315.jpg

1st Giveaway order shipped! Make sure to send your emails to [email protected] for you chance to get a care package of kava sent to you from VANUATU! FOR FREE!

Also direct message me to purchase 6+ year old kava. We have not set up an e-commerce site for the U.S. as this its a soft launch to friends!

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Is this only for people living in the US or can anyone join in? Didn't see anything about it but my vision is a bit kavafied at the moment, so maybe it's already stated.

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Is this only for people living in the US or can anyone join in? Didn't see anything about it but my vision is a bit kavafied at the moment, so maybe it's already stated.
We will ship anywhere we can send those email! You can enter each giveaway no need to wait for the big ones!

Private orders are also open for the 6 year single cultivar kavas! (The private sales are U.S. only from me at this time)

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
The big giveaways are here! Send your emails now! Tell us why you love kava or how you helped someone in 2020, or a joke. Anything just put a little effort in the entry and you may win yourself $100+ worth of kava shipped from Vanuatu. Could be some coco shells in there or some other Vanuatu gifts. Who knows but there is nothing to lose. Let's end 2020 on a bright note with free kava!

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Still waiting on my package. Cant' wait!

On another note, If someone has already entered in, could they hypothetically enter in again for another chance? Asking for a friend *wink wink nudge nudge*

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Still waiting on my package. Cant' wait!

On another note, If someone has already entered in, could they hypothetically enter in again for another chance? Asking for a friend *wink wink nudge nudge*
No harm in trying!!!

And the packages are being delivered through Vanuatu Post might be 10 days might be 20 days you'll get it eventually though.

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Get some new emails ready as the final giveaway round is in progress. Emails must be submitted by December 31st (8:00 AM EST) which is the start of the new year in Vanuatu! 2020 the year that felt like a decade is almost over end it on a good note!

Last edited: