What's new

Question for Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Chris!
I was having trouble pming you so I hope it's not inappropriate to ask my question here.

Are you able to process my credit card for an order i'd like to place without having to use PayPal?
I'm wanting to order a 1/2 lb of Moi Micronized and a 1/2 lb of Hanakapi Ai.

I thought it was worth asking. Your kava is sooo good, nothing compares IMHO.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi Chris!
I was having trouble pming you so I hope it's not inappropriate to ask my question here.

Are you able to process my credit card for an order i'd like to place without having to use PayPal?

Not Chris obviously, but when you get to the PayPal checkout page, it will give you an option to pay via credit/debit card without a PayPal account.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chris!

If I started accepting credit cards through a merchant account then I would have to increase the price of my kava. I only use paypal but you do not need an account to use your credit card with paypal. You can use a credit or debit card at then checkout page. Please let me know if you have any problems or questions, aloha.

Chris

Zaphod

Kava Lover
As stated above - you can use your CC when ordering from GHK. It is just slightly annoying to keep hitting no to setting up a paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.