What's new

I Love Kava Friday Quick look, or you might miss it!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's right. We made it, kava lovers! It's that day of the week.

FRIDAY!

I hope your weekend is relaxing and safe.

Bula!

(Posts here are automatically entered for our weekly 2009 American Samoa coin pendant.)

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula! Tongan Vava'U by Royal Roots! Had 2 or 3 shells after a hot shower. Getting back to the kava now.

I find it fascinating that a shell, or a Bilo, is called the same thing whether it is full or empty. As kava is the name of both the root and the beverege.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Bula! Tongan Vava'U by Royal Roots! Had 2 or 3 shells after a hot shower. Getting back to the kava now.

I find it fascinating that a shell, or a Bilo, is called the same thing whether it is full or empty. As kava is the name of both the root and the beverege.
I like that stuff, especially made strong.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I missed the party last night. I even thought about it, but I feel like being home in this cold weather has made me more scatter brained. I want to say I went to my room to get water when I had my water bottle in my hand to refill in the kitchen.

At least kava had a role in my day yesterday.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Drinking Fiji Fresh Waka tonight, it originally said Tuesday for delivery, I ordered Thursday late morning and got it today! From San Fran to NY in 2 days!! Thanks @FijiFreshKava for the super quick turnaround. :)

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Drinking Fiji Fresh Waka tonight, it originally said Tuesday for delivery, I ordered Thursday late morning and got it today! From San Fran to NY in 2 days!! Thanks @FijiFreshKava for the super quick turnaround. :)
Would you recommend Fiji Fresh Kava to a heavy-leaning balanced ni-Van kava drinker? I hear great things about Fiji Fresh but I'm normally an evening kava drinker and want to relax.