What's new

Recent kavas

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend a heady kava and a heavy kava ? ( that’s recently available)

For anyone wanting to tell me to check the vendor reviews, I’m just wanting to start a recent kava discussion and why you like said kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Can anyone recommend a heady kava and a heavy kava ? ( that’s recently available)

For anyone wanting to tell me to check the vendor reviews, I’m just wanting to start a recent kava discussion and why you like said kava.
I'm not sure if he's looking to release it, but Fiji Vanua Kava sent me some kava to test that's pure Vanuatu corm. It's THINKING kava. Super super heady. I'll encourage him to release it, as honestly it makes most Tongans look tame in terms of its cerebral character. Definitely not for sleep.

In terms of heavy kavas I've had recently, I suggest the all around balanced, but heavy leaning Borogoru from Nakamal @ Home's Epik line.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks guys, I’ll check them out. I didnt know NAH came out with an epic line. But in the past my NAH purchases were hit and miss when it came to strength. By the way, what is Vanuatu corm. ?

kw2292

Kava Curious
I don’t use much heavy but always Have good luck with kavatime Ambaes. Art of kava Damu also.

For heady kava we are so blessed these days compared to just a few years ago. Go find your favorite vendor and buy some Palarasul or Kelai. Many vendors carry those single cultivar (Kava Society, N@H, AoK to name some). If Vanuatuan kava isn’t your thing then Malo Tonga from Fiji Vanau is great though not the headiest Tongan I’ve ever had it’s good for mixing or by itself anytime.