What's new

Recommend good supplier to UK please

BobBriggs

Kava Curious
You will either have to risk it getting seized or try to import for your pets. There is a poster here who can help you. The 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act unfortunately blanket bans almost all psychoactive substances.

Make sure to write to MP and/or the relevant minister, explain the truth about kava, and make clear how ridiculous the regulations are. If people don't make a fuss about this stuff, there's not a hope of getting it changed.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Nakamal@Home

Thekavadepot

KavasocietyNZ

OFFA's Kava

Artofkava

Bestfijikava

Freshfijikava

Realkava

Thekavaroots

Edward, the UK based pet supplement supplying member here.

Some others too I believe- Vanuakava is it?

For a start. All grest guys.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
You will either have to risk it getting seized or try to import for your pets. There is a poster here who can help you. The 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act unfortunately blanket bans almost all psychoactive substances.

Make sure to write to MP and/or the relevant minister, explain the truth about kava, and make clear how ridiculous the regulations are. If people don't make a fuss about this stuff, there's not a hope of getting it changed.
I have successfully received maybe 15 to 17 kava orders to UK myself, without exception.

WaitingForGrogot

Kava Curious
It's such a shame - kava could help many people in the UK - we have a real alcohol dependency issue.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
...The 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act unfortunately blanket bans almost all psychoactive substances.

This insane. I would be outraged at a government escalating the war on consciousness. It is literally mind control. This is infuriating. I can't believe I never heard about this until recently...

BobBriggs

Kava Curious
This insane. I would be outraged at a government escalating the war on consciousness. It is literally mind control. This is infuriating. I can't believe I never heard about this until recently...
I think the aim was to address research chemicals and analogues. New versions are being discovered as soon as the last ones are banned. But it's the typical blunt instrument from politicians. You would think they would exempt kava, but it's not well known in Britain and there's a huge inertia in getting anything like this changed. You'd have to convince an MP who would then have to convince others. In Britain there's not many Pacific Islanders, unlike Australia, to apply mass pressure.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
I think the aim was to address research chemicals and analogues. New versions are being discovered as soon as the last ones are banned. But it's the typical blunt instrument from politicians. You would think they would exempt kava, but it's not well known in Britain and there's a huge inertia in getting anything like this changed. You'd have to convince an MP who would then have to convince others. In Britain there's not many Pacific Islanders, unlike Australia, to apply mass pressure.
Even with respect to designer drugs and research chemicals, from a ideological point of view, I argue that government should not control consciousness. I do not support their use, nor do I have any interest in synthetics, but an adult should be able to make an informed decision on what to consume without government involvement.