What's new

reiki revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewanderingwise1

Kava Curious
alright i guess i should try and explain it a little better since no one replied before.its not a new age pagan thing for hipsters and devil worshippers like some would have you beleive ,its actually a very ancient healing practice.basically reiki means universal energy and what becoming attuned to reiki is ,is just being able to use the energy to heal yourself and others and being taught how to use it.you basically become a channel for the energy .it can be use to heal emotional scars.(can very much atest to this,its what drew me to it and really made me want to learn to practice it.it also can be used to heal and balance chakras(bodys energy centers) and physical and spiritual maladies as well.the reason i didnt want to explain it before is because the best way to learn and fully understand it is to find a reiki practioner in your area and give it a try.its very hard to understand before you do this (at least it was for my friends and i)its not against or for any religion and its certainly not pagan as some churches and mainstream folk may imply.(i was actually taught by a pastor).it also cannot be used for anything but healing and self improvement,its just the nature of it. i really hope everyone reads this and considers giving it a try it changed my life and many others i know.if u give it a try it will change your life for the better , i promise you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.