What's new

Root & Pestle review - First Order

C

Chayne

Hello, just wanted to leave a review for this excellent kava store. Root & Pestle made ordering easy and offered free postage and a 10% first time discount which convinced me to increase my order to $150 worth of Borogoru and Palarasul.

I’ll be making up a few shells of Borogoru this afternoon but all reviews I’ve read on this stores kava is that it’s one of the best, and their products are highly potent and contain no harsh chemicals or stem extracts.

So yeah, I would highly recommend this store for anyone looking to place an order, their prices are highly competitive, service is excellent, postage is super-fast…

Willdefinitely be purchasing from Root & Pestle again.

Regards

Chayne

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Hello, just wanted to leave a review for this excellent kava store. Root & Pestle made ordering easy and offered free postage and a 10% first time discount which convinced me to increase my order to $150 worth of Borogoru and Palarasul.

I’ll be making up a few shells of Borogoru this afternoon but all reviews I’ve read on this stores kava is that it’s one of the best, and their products are highly potent and contain no harsh chemicals or stem extracts.

So yeah, I would highly recommend this store for anyone looking to place an order, their prices are highly competitive, service is excellent, postage is super-fast…

Willdefinitely be purchasing from Root & Pestle again.

Regards

Chayne
I totally agree on their quality.

WillyJ

I've settled on R&P as my premium kava. Their range is great and their dedication to quality is really driving the industry forward. The parent company is Forney Enterprises, and they're the only company producing true instant kava made from dehydrated green kava roots that I have found. (The instant green kava from Australia Kava Shop and mykavahut are both Forney products.) I highly rate the instant, especially for the headier end of the spectrum. The powdered trad grind kava is also premium quality. The only issue I have is that the headier kavas tend to keep me awake at night but I think that's more of a personal thing as I know plenty of others who do not struggle with that.

Root & Pestle

Vanuatu Kava Exporter
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Wow, we are blown away by your wonderful comments. Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our products. We have a great team of people who are passionate about kava which we feel is the driving force behind our success. We hope to keep you hooked to R&P by always delivering top quality kava powders and outstanding service. Malok. @chayne I remember chatting to you, thank you for choosing R&P.