What's new

Royal roots

Kavadanpirate

Daniel21Hyatt
Has anyone tried royal roots kava? Their website has one 12oz bag for 21.99 for the price it sounds good to be tongan or fijian,

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Just looking at their website? It's not complete. When I went to look at contact information they had no actual email, phone number or other information to contact them. I don't know if that's different on a laptop. So that's a flag for me. No names associated with the 'about'. That's another. If I was going on website alone I wouldn't order but that doesn't mean somebody here hasn't. And that price point... I'm not convinced but that's just me.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just looking at their website? It's not complete. When I went to look at contact information they had no actual email, phone number or other information to contact them. I don't know if that's different on a laptop. So that's a flag for me. No names associated with the 'about'. That's another. If I was going on website alone I wouldn't order but that doesn't mean somebody here hasn't. And that price point... I'm not convinced but that's just me.
Good catch. Their website is 226 days old too.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Whoa! There's another flag. To me it seems like a bad popup shop for kava. I've never run across that name either and I research like crazy.
While it's easy to form ideas out of a first glance, let's hold off judgement unless we can get the vendor themselves in here. I've seen some websites in the past that looked crappy and questionable but turned out to be some of the best vendors in the industry after they got their web development team together. I'll fill out the contact form to see if they'll join us.

Edit: Just filled out the contact form. lets see if we can get anything back

Yogini

While it's easy to form ideas out of a first glance, let's hold off judgement unless we can get the vendor themselves in here. I've seen some websites in the past that looked crappy and questionable but turned out to be some of the best vendors in the industry after they got their web development team together. I'll fill out the contact form to see if they'll join us.
Cool! I'm a stickler about websites because that's your 'face to the world'. I've been in the performing industry for 20 years so websites are often what I have to go on. Well, most of us now. I know that media can get away from people if they're busy doing other things.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Cool! I'm a stickler about websites because that's your 'face to the world'. I've been in the performing industry for 20 years so websites are often what I have to go on. Well, most of us now. I know that media can get away from people if they're busy doing other things.
You'd be totally shocked if you saw kalm with kava's first website.

I always like to leave room for a reasonable explanation. We're all human :)

Yogini

You'd be totally shocked if you saw kalm with kava's first website.

I always like to leave room for a reasonable explanation. We're all human :)
I usually do but I have my moments. If they need some help finishing the site I can help with that. KwK has a beautiful website now. I've seen some pretty outdated sites. It usually happens when someone let's a family member start it.. lol..