What's new

See what Happens when folks don't drink their Kava.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I don't think they had tudei in Hawaii back then? Could be wrong.
No, we did not get tudei kava till Dr Lebot brought it in the early 1990's. It reminds me of a story I recently heard and it echos what I have been saying about how kava was back then, I am talking about the Vanuatu kava, it was great stuff, it was not mixed with Tudei kava, the effects were great, but now when people think of Vanuatu kava, they might not know what it was really like.
The story I heard was that this long time kava drinker from Fiji had stopped drinking kava because of the effects he was getting, it was not like the good old days. A person that knew about kava and knew the symptoms he was describing said to him your symptoms were from Tudei kava, try this Noble Hawaiian kava and he did.
He said it was like he was drinking kava for the first time again, clean and great effects without any of the tudei effects.
So if this long time kava drinker from Fiji (no longer living in Fiji) can get a renewed zeal for kava once he started drinking Noble kava again then what are the other people missing????
The good stuff, that's what. :hungry: It does seem that some people like tudei kava and that is fine, it is there choice but after a while it can get to you and for that very reason tudei is not a everyday drinking kava like a Noble kava would be. Drink Noble kava. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
Not that I dont love a good kava with strong peppery onset, a nice limestone boquet, and a fly ash finish. Portland cement may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful hardness. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent problems. Contact your doctor right away if you have hardness that lasts more than 4 hours, or consult an artist to ensure you are in a sufficient pose to serve as a garden fountain.