What's new

Seeking input from kava-lovers on new concept!

sophie_e

I am doing some research as part of a grad school class to explore interest in a kava beverage in a single-serve stick/sachet. I've gotten a lot of input from people new to kava but would love to hear from those who drink kava regularly to help inform brand and product positioning.

Would you be willing to fill out a short survey to help me with my research (it should take under 3 mins)? Thank you in advance!

https://kellogg.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1paPg8Q6Pi5EDY

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Something like that already exists.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
I am doing some research as part of a grad school class to explore interest in a kava beverage in a single-serve stick/sachet. I've gotten a lot of input from people new to kava but would love to hear from those who drink kava regularly to help inform brand and product positioning.

Would you be willing to fill out a short survey to help me with my research (it should take under 3 mins)? Thank you in advance!

https://kellogg.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1paPg8Q6Pi5EDY
As pointed out by Admin. there is a product currently available that's something like what you describe.
It is an excellent product and there is likely room for more similar products.
I scrolled through the survey link you provided and have to say it is hard to understand
how the question, comparisons in the survey relate to your post and/or will supply the answers you seek.

sophie_e

As pointed out by Admin. there is a product currently available that's something like what you describe.
It is an excellent product and there is likely room for more similar products.
I scrolled through the survey link you provided and have to say it is hard to understand
how the question, comparisons in the survey relate to your post and/or will supply the answers you seek.
Thanks for this input - I am aware that there are several existing instant kava products and am interested in understanding which product and brand features are most interesting to potential customers within this category.

The survey method I am using is called a conjoint analysis and works by asking respondents to choose between products with a randomized set of features to help understand preferences.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks for this input - I am aware that there are several existing instant kava products and am interested in understanding which product and brand features are most interesting to potential customers within this category.

The survey method I am using is called a conjoint analysis and works by asking respondents to choose between products with a randomized set of features to help understand preferences.
Okay, that's interesting. Thank you for explaining that!

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector

Yes, thank you , I understand the rationale better now.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Also completed, though I am wary of products which claim to have Great Taste for example, it makes me wonder if it's just kava or...Instant kava in a rip-pouch, now that sounds like something I'd enjoy having aroung for those days when none's brewed and my strainer is frozen solid!