What's new

Issue Resolved Shipping costs

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Update, I heard back the same day and was refunded the following day. Shipping came to $11 because of the weight of the liquid. Great service, I'm happy.

scaryjarri

Kava Curious
Im having the same issue and read the thread too. Theres a 15% off sale so was going to try some pounds, then half pounds but the over charge shipping is too steep and just kind of irks me on time wasted trying to find a sweet spot and seeing there really isnt one.

I was charged a lot for the fresh I purchased a couple months ago. They refunded but, I had to ask. These guys sell a good bit I would imagine and make a lot of extra loot on shipping. Sure some will pay it but its multiples in some cases of what cost is. I ship for a living also and have no issue with people adding a little for supplies but Im getting 2# for $14.50, 2.5# for $19.95 and $22.93 for 3#. for 3.5#. I keep widdling my order down and then just gave up. I looked at recent past orders and 3.5# from Judd was $12.85 and I just bought 1 for $7.55. Priority flat rate boxes while they are available are free sl Im not sure how this is still a mistake but I would guess many abandon carts.

It just feels like waste of time to get a promo, read about the varities, look for any reviews, then just decide to try everything and see the extra $10 in shipping on a $200 cart.

Also paid $20 for 8# from ROH ona $345 order in october.

I buy a lot of kava and I like my fair shipping and love to stock up on new stuff and/or promo parties.

Ultra Sunrise

Kava Curious
Im having the same issue and read the thread too. Theres a 15% off sale so was going to try some pounds, then half pounds but the over charge shipping is too steep and just kind of irks me on time wasted trying to find a sweet spot and seeing there really isnt one.

I was charged a lot for the fresh I purchased a couple months ago. They refunded but, I had to ask. These guys sell a good bit I would imagine and make a lot of extra loot on shipping. Sure some will pay it but its multiples in some cases of what cost is. I ship for a living also and have no issue with people adding a little for supplies but Im getting 2# for $14.50, 2.5# for $19.95 and $22.93 for 3#. for 3.5#. I keep widdling my order down and then just gave up. I looked at recent past orders and 3.5# from Judd was $12.85 and I just bought 1 for $7.55. Priority flat rate boxes while they are available are free sl Im not sure how this is still a mistake but I would guess many abandon carts.

It just feels like waste of time to get a promo, read about the varities, look for any reviews, then just decide to try everything and see the extra $10 in shipping on a $200 cart.

Also paid $20 for 8# from ROH ona $345 order in october.

I buy a lot of kava and I like my fair shipping and love to stock up on new stuff and/or promo parties.
I was one of those abandoned carts a couple of weeks ago. I ended up buying my 4# from a vendor with better shipping. I'm buying from KwK this time due to the 15% BlackFriday discount, but shipping will affect my future orders despite liking their product a lot.