What's new

Shipping to canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskava

Kava Curious
Hello fellow kava lovers,

Just wondering if any of you fellow Canadians had any issues with orders coming through? It's coming up to the two week mark here, and I'm wondering if that's normal? I'm mostly too excited to wait a day more! I know canada post can be a little slow some times of the year.

Thanks

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Muskava, on rare occasions mail does for some reason just disappear, at least that is what it seems, it might get stolen or lost but the point it that it did not get to you. I had one customer from NZ and he had made an order and never got it to this day.
I guarantee satisfaction and I have top notch customer service so I sent him a replacement order for free. He did get the replacement and I will do the same for you if you want. Let me know what you would like to do. Aloha.

Chris

Muskava

Kava Curious
Thanks For responding Chris,

I'll keep waiting for a few weeks and see what happens, I don't want you to have to send out more, just to have the original order come through! I know sometimes the postal service in canada can be super slow, so it's not surprising, I was just wondering what types of transit times other people had experienced!

I'll keep patiently waiting, and then when it comes I'll be ripping open each bag as fast as I can!

Thanks!

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I've seen delays for up to four weeks on the east coast. I think every now and again customs will red flag it, shelf it, and then release it weeks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muskava

Kava Curious
I've seen delays for up to four weeks on the east coast. I think every now and again customs will red flag it, shelf it, and then release it weeks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Kavalot, good to know that this is sometimes an occurrence! Was hoping it would be here today, but nothing yet. Practising patience! Here's hoping kava gets let through customs faster!

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
It's hit and miss......I've got accustomed to ordering well ahead of running out just so I'm not desperately biting my nails waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rooty

Hi, I live near Toronto and anytime I order Kava from the States it takes around two weeks, depending on weekends. By the way, what are the shipping costs from Gourmet, was just about to E-mail and ask.

Muskava

Kava Curious
It arrived! So happy! So the two week mark is clearly how long it takes!
Good to know for next time! Couldn't wait to open the bags, and looking forward to tonight to try one.

Rooty, I ordered the sampler pack and shipping was $10, pretty good, I've paid way more for shipping a similar quantity from other vendors.

Ps I'm in toronto too! Still hoping a nakamal opens up here one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.