What's new

Solomons!!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Alas I must take a short break from kava until I have the funds to buy more /domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif hopefully this will still be around!

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
i have no idea why, but i barely had a reaction to it. sucks, sounds like its hitting u guys really strong

porsche11

Kava Curious
mos3z said:
i have no idea why, but i barely had a reaction to it. sucks, sounds like its hitting u guys really strong
Are you sure you had an empty stomach?  By empty, I mean reaaally empty like your really hungry.  I always get the best results when my stomach is growling

scampo

Kava Curious
I really like this one - I had the first shell, and nothing. Waited about 10 minutes, ahd another, still nothing. Took a little while to set in, but when it did, was really NICE.

Steve973

Kava Curious
For those of you that are drinking this kind of kava, I think it requires some patience in preparation. It doesn't seem to do particularly well when you make it really thick. I have had the best results when using a quarter cup of the powder with at least a cup of water. This is one of those that seems to keep on giving, so you can spend probably as long as you like squeezing it out. It also takes a bit of time to feel the relaxation wash over you, but it is one of the very best.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, Ok, I ordered a pound of Solomons also.  New member.  Currently sipping on Koniak and Boroguru.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Wow... I made a 6 tablespoon batch with 1 1/2 cups water and 1 cup coconut water. I drank two shells and I was krunk.. Am krunk. This stuff is so spacey and surreal it's amazing! This is one of my new favorites for life!

hyperdown

Kava Curious
Yeah, I've been a bit hesitant to praise it too much on here because I don't want the whole internet buying it up! But, it is something special. It's now my go-to kava for social situations.

Calvincs

Kava Curious
I have Kava nights at the house on a somewhat regular bases.  This last time I had a variety of Kavas and bar none, **EVERYONE** LOVED the Solomon Kava!

There are always a few guys who dont react to Kava due to the reverse tolerance issue.  But this time everyone had a reaction to the Solomons.  

It was an Amazing time for everyone for sure.  I really hope they dont run out of this Kava any time soon!

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
man i pissed, this stuff sounds awesome for you guys but I barely get any reaction. yes, on an empty stomach for 3 hours, mixed 1 cup to 2 cups water, so i know its strong. not sure why

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Anyone noticed that this has some creeper effects to it? I mean it hits fast, but then an hour later I'm just floored!

kl.sakamoto

Kava Curious
I picked up a bag with an order of Fire Island and am saving it for a special occasion... but you guys are making it tough to do so!

Steve973

Kava Curious
I am glad that I'm not the only one who likes this so much.  It's a bit of a double-edged sword for me, though.  If I have a lot of it, the nausea can hit me pretty hard and then I can't really drink any kava of any kind for a few days.  Has this happened to any of you with SI kava?

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
Krunkedout said:
Anyone noticed that this has some creeper effects to it? I mean it hits fast, but then an hour later I'm just floored!
Yeah, definitely.  I keep mentally comparing it to Nambawan but its psychoactive effects seem much stronger an hour on...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yes to the creeper and yes to the nausea. I made it at my normal strength and proved to just be too much. Hadn't had nausea in a while. Cut back on the amount and all's well.

D

Deleted User01

Cracked open the package of Solomon.   34 oz. coconut water (2 cans), 14 oz regular water, 1.5 tabs. lechin and 1.5 cups of Solomon.  Keep 12 oz. of liquid in reserve for 2nd wash.   Blend 36 oz. water and Kava on low just to mix it up and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.  Pour 40 oz into bowl, knead for 5 minutes, and put in Pitcher.  Pitcher goes in the fridge.  Do second wash with 12 oz of liquid and knead the heck out of it.  Downed 8 oz. after coffee and before breakfast.  Taste is not bad at all.   The rest went into the pitcher.   Not as numbing and intense as Koniak but maybe more euphoric and smooth (and that was the second wash).  Looking forward to  trying the first batch on Sunday.