What's new

Solomons!!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Does anyone notice next day effects from this? It seems like when I drink it I'm super tired and groggy the next morning

D

Deleted User01

I had the equivalent of 3 shells of Solomons on Sunday afternoon and had a cold beer an  hour later.   I am mellow and energetic this morning.  No bad effects here.  Maybe you are drinking it too late in the day.  It does seem to have a lasting effect.  If you mixed it with Koniak then all bets are off.  That is a different kind of Kava all together.

Steve973

Kava Curious
Yes. If I drink a bunch of SI in the evening, it's harder for me to get up. The fog clears well enough, though, after a shower and some breakfast.

scampo

Kava Curious
Man - this is becoming my favorite. It doesn't hammer you, but it sticks around a while. And after sticking with Stone for a while, the taste is SOOOO much easier than Stone.

D

Deleted User01

Dido on the taste, I use less Coconut Water with SI.  I only had one shell right before breakfast and I'm having a Mellow, Mellow Monday.

D

Deleted User01

I have some SI, Koniak, and Boroguru.  Has anyone mixed SI with either Koniak or Boroguru?  If so, can you describe the effects.

infraredz

BULA!
So based on what I've heard over the past several months, I decided to pick up a half kilo of the Solomon's.

I normally drink Stone (5tablespoons) for anxiety and sleep. I decided to try out a couple different 'strains' and picked up Fu'u in addition.

1. Anyways, will this Solomon's make me stimulated or anxious because that's counter-productive?

2. If I get a suitable feeling off 5 tablespoons of Stone, what should I start with the Solomon? Are they about equal?

Thanks!

kl.Solo11

Kava Curious
no, it will not make you stimulated or anxious. But than again everyone is different, I am very sensitive to the anxious feeling that kava can give, and surprisingly a lot of them do that, however I am starting to suspect caffeine in high amounts throughout the day and than strong shells in the evening may have a reaction in a sense, like higher adrenaline or dopamine levels already or something, and than something in the kava aggravates it or something. not sure. I cant drink stone because of this, makes me edgy. I have tried virtually every kava, and this in my opinion has the best balance of clearheaded and relaxed, very close to what nambawan is like, without the intensity of it, and is replaced by perfect mellowness. nambawan is a little intense in my experience, the kind of intense that makes sex way intense. I am wondering if anyone has asked if this strain is back, or just leftover?

D

Deleted User01

Just passing on my experience with Solomons the other day.  While working at my desk in the afternoon, I planned on having 3 shells of Solomon and finishing with a shell of Koniak.  Well, I did my first shell and immediately felt buzzed.  Over the course of the afternoon, I took two more shells.  When it came time to drink the Koniak, I was so sh__face that I felt queasy even looking at it.  Anyway, I forced some down anyway (that's a good lad).  Maybe I'm making it too strong or I have way too many Kavalactones in my bloodstream but I swear I was stoned out of mind before I touched the Koniak.  And today I'm mildly stoned as a residual (tudie) effect.  This I am enjoying.  I just got my bag of Tongan from Rex so I'm hoping for a more uplifting effect so I can take my Kava and still be productive.  Everyone is looking for something different in their Kava but I never thought I would ever complain about being TOO BUZZED on Kava.