What's new

Powdered Kava Special Variety - House Blend

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor

Our newest kava product will be an excellent addition to your day (or night)! With a smooth texture and mild flavor, this is sure to be a staple in your home. Although easy to drink, its effects are our favorite part. More in the “heady” category of kavas, this will leave you with a peaceful, relaxed feeling that’ll add a few more “me time” minutes to your day.

Lab-tested, proprietary blend of our favorite 100% Noble kavas, expertly crafted by our kavasseur, from kava sourced directly from farmers on the islands.

Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
20210730_133959.jpg

I've been drinking the Limited Edition Borogu for a bit now and really enjoying it but wanted to try another day time Kava. This was on sale and I generally like KWK so figured what the hell.
I made the first shell light at 6grams in an Aluball with 8 ounces of water at 140 degrees and a 45 second shake. Poured over Ice, slammed it.
Relaxation was mild but pleasant. Not one to have a lot of patience I added 6 grams to a second aluball and tossed into the bottle where I then added 10 ounces of 140 degree water and shook for 30 seconds. Poured into a separate mug, added 8 more ounces to the aluballs and shook for a full minute.
After combining the two batches and some Ice I'm now happily mellowed out at my desk with a numb tongue, pleasantly mild body relaxation and a mind that's coasting like Mathew McCaughey driving a Lincoln.
I've still got about a shell and a half left but I'm pleased with what I've got here. It seems to be just the right level of relaxation that won't allow me to become unproductive but enough that my eye no longer twitches as my dog continues to bark at the neighbor for the second straight hour this afternoon.

Oh, and the stuff tastes pretty good, too.

-fushi

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
View attachment 12089

I've been drinking the Limited Edition Borogu for a bit now and really enjoying it but wanted to try another day time Kava. This was on sale and I generally like KWK so figured what the hell.
I made the first shell light at 6grams in an Aluball with 8 ounces of water at 140 degrees and a 45 second shake. Poured over Ice, slammed it.
Relaxation was mild but pleasant. Not one to have a lot of patience I added 6 grams to a second aluball and tossed into the bottle where I then added 10 ounces of 140 degree water and shook for 30 seconds. Poured into a separate mug, added 8 more ounces to the aluballs and shook for a full minute.
After combining the two batches and some Ice I'm now happily mellowed out at my desk with a numb tongue, pleasantly mild body relaxation and a mind that's coasting like Mathew McCaughey driving a Lincoln.
I've still got about a shell and a half left but I'm pleased with what I've got here. It seems to be just the right level of relaxation that won't allow me to become unproductive but enough that my eye no longer twitches as my dog continues to bark at the neighbor for the second straight hour this afternoon.

Oh, and the stuff tastes pretty good, too.

-fushi
Glad to hear it! For some reason this has been a bit of an underdog, but it absolutely delivers. Thanks for trying it out!

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Glad to hear it! For some reason this has been a bit of an underdog, but it absolutely delivers. Thanks for trying it out!
Thanks for having it! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably get it again. Anyone sleeping on it is making a mistake. It's delightfully pleasant. Enjoyed it while I was cooking dinner.