What's new

Spreading the Love. A Nakamal in Mexico!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We've come to an agreement and secured a wholesale account to a customer opening a nakamal in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico! They're not quite up and running yet so I'll hold back on specifics for now, but in a short time multiple varieties of Bula Kava will be served to Mexicans and tourists south of the border. The magic of kava has no borders, and it's so very exciting to see the tradition spreading.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
¡Viva La Casa del Bula Kava!

I'm picturing kava shells with a worm at the bottom. :eek: :p
As much as I'd love a reason to spend much of the year in Mexico this will not be a Bula Kava House. We're just supplying their kava. I suppose a customer relations trip may be in order at some point though. Tax write off! Cha-ching!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
As much as I'd love a reason to spend much of the year in Mexico this will not be a Bula Kava House. We're just supplying their kava. I suppose a customer relations trip may be in order at some point though. Tax write off! Cha-ching!
Word. I was wondering if you were starting a franchise. I had already started daydreaming of buying in and starting one in LA/OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.