What's new

Squanch!!! (chemotype?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
When asked Wawa or Sheetz, the Squanchmeister answers: Turkey Hill.

You are truly a son of the Keystone State. May Joe Paterno's eternal blessings shine down upon you. May you never get stuck behind an Amish buggy, hit a pothole, or miss the first day of deer season. And may all the weddings you attend be held in fire stations.
Giggles, Mrs. Squanch always cracks up because big always refer to 7/11's as Turkey Hills. Pull in the Turkey Hill babe, or I am going up the Turkey Hill, ya wany anything.

Now for Joe Paterno I am not religious but I hope there is some time of higher consciousness justice demon out there in the universe with a spiky phallic piece, pushing Joe's ass in for all of eternity for his part in what happened to those poor molested kids. Sorry to rant but I loathe him and all those that looked away during those awful events. Like all those parents who trusted priests way too mich with their children.

I take two annual trips up to PA. The bummer is I got for fourth of July for one trip and I am always one week short of bazaar season.
What is 100 feet long and only has one tooth?
The potato pancake line at the Noxen Fireman's bazaar.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
You're totally right about JoePa. He HAD to have known what was going on. But he died before there was a chance to investigate him deeper. Sometimes when I leave my tinfoil hat on too long, I even think they put a hit on Ray Gricar.

On a lighter note, you ever been to Kipona in Harrisburg? Chilli cookoffs, jam music, pow wows, and drag racing hotrod boats.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
No that sounds like a very cool place to check out. My grandfather grew up and went back to Steelton after my grandma died.He said he didn't want to die in Florida. My Dad and Uncle went there with him. All passed now. They should of stayed in Florida I think

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
The starting line for the drag boats was directly under the Walnut Street bridge. It has a steel grating, rather than a solid road deck.

I don't know if they still do it that way. It was awesome watching and feeling 1000 HP boats launching right underneath you.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
When asked Wawa or Sheetz, the Squanchmeister answers: Turkey Hill.

You are truly a son of the Keystone State. May Joe Paterno's eternal blessings shine down upon you. May you never get stuck behind an Amish buggy, hit a pothole, or miss the first day of deer season. And may all the weddings you attend be held in fire stations.
and may you get wiz wit

Kava o'puss

Kava Curious
Ah Hardee's a uniquely Southern restaurant with non-Southern hospitality at the same time. They usually have the rudest and slowest service off all fast food joints down here that will make you swear you are back up north or at least in Maryland :) Welcome to Top Copy! So if I get homesick for NE Pennsylvania I can just swing by Hardees :)
I need a shell of Waka before I can go through the drive through there. Last time I went, I was so frustrated that I literally pulled out of the drive through lane and drove off without my food. To me Hardee's exemplifies the South; greasy, unhealthy, slow, rude and full of disdain (despite the "script" of yes sir, no ma'am", etc.) Luckily, I'm moving back up North next week, will never have to see a Hardee's again! :) I will be tapping a fresh bag of Squanch Waka and picking up a White Castle crave case upon my return! White Castle was always wonderful after some booze, but the two didn't play well together in the stomach. I've yet to snack on those yummy little cheese burgers after a good kava session :hungry:

Kava o'puss

Kava Curious
I need a shell of Waka before I can go through the drive through there. Last time I went, I was so frustrated that I literally pulled out of the drive through lane and drove off without my food. To me Hardee's exemplifies the South; greasy, unhealthy, slow, rude and full of disdain (despite the "script" of yes sir, no ma'am", etc.) Luckily, I'm moving back up North next week, will never have to see a Hardee's again! :) I will be tapping a fresh bag of Squanch Waka and picking up a White Castle crave case upon my return! White Castle was always wonderful after some booze, but the two didn't play well together in the stomach. I've yet to snack on those yummy little cheese burgers after a good kava session :hungry:
And in the summer, I'll be taking a trip up to my old camping spot with an Alubottle...PA on left, NY on right, just beyond that NJ,NY, PA triangle . Hadn't been there since I've discovered Kava. It will be nice to chill by a campfire next to the river with some shells. ::KavaChug::
155819_109996965740445_4442289_n.jpg

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
And in the summer, I'll be taking a trip up to my old camping spot with an Alubottle...PA on left, NY on right, just beyond that NJ,NY, PA triangle . Hadn't been there since I've discovered Kava. It will be nice to chill by a campfire next to the river with some shells. ::KavaChug:: View attachment 8981
Northern summers are something special. Your avatar has me wondering if the Carvel store is still open in Wilkes-Barre.

Status
Not open for further replies.