What's new

Squanch has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Get Ready! It's really good stuff. Tastes reminiscent of chocolate and packs a strong punch! Very balanced and unique kava.
It has this uncanny ability to be exactly how you need it to be at different times...when you need a heady, uplifting kava it becomes that. When you need something more soothing and muscle relaxing, it does it for you. It usually fits the bill for whatever mood I'm in or whatever time of day it is. I have drunk Squanch in the wee hours of the early morning, as well as the late hours of the night. It seems to almost have adaptogenic properties, whereby it can restore one's optimism and youthfulness.
I would encourage you to share a review with us after you imbibe in the Squanch!

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Get Ready! It's really good stuff. Tastes reminiscent of chocolate and packs a strong punch! Very balanced and unique kava.
It has this uncanny ability to be exactly how you need it to be at different times...when you need a heady, uplifting kava it becomes that. When you need something more soothing and muscle relaxing, it does it for you. It usually fits the bill for whatever mood I'm in or whatever time of day it is. I have drunk Squanch in the wee hours of the early morning, as well as the late hours of the night. It seems to almost have adaptogenic properties, whereby it can restore one's optimism and youthfulness.
I would encourage you to share a review with us after you imbibe in the Squanch!
Awesome! That sounds just what I'm after!
Out of interest, how much do you generally use in a session?

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Ive had a few shells of squanch, i can tell its great nice and relaxing and stimulating but calming but i was sat with my wife watching tv who is in a grumpy mood so kinda put a downer on things but i will try again at the weekend hopefully shes in a better mood and I can enjoy it a bit more.. anyway she's gone to bed so I'm going to have an hr to myself drink another shell chill out and listen to some bob Marley. I do feel really chill like I should be sitting on a calm beach with palm trees and the waves gently lapping over the sand

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Ive had a few shells of squanch, i can tell its great nice and relaxing and stimulating but calming but i was sat with my wife watching tv who is in a grumpy mood so kinda put a downer on things but i will try again at the weekend hopefully shes in a better mood and I can enjoy it a bit more.. anyway she's gone to bed so I'm going to have an hr to myself drink another shell chill out and listen to some bob Marley. I do feel really chill like I should be sitting on a calm beach with palm trees and the waves gently lapping over the sand
The Lawena can be a bit more uplifting, something to keep in mind.
Is that with traditional prep? If so, is that all in 1 go? And to how many cups of water?
Yes all in one go and then try rewashing it 2 more times. Squanch is the only kava I ever had that I get 3 solid washes out of.

Chris1052

Kava Curious
I've tried KWK, Cactus, and Kavafied and nothing compares to the potency of squanch. I usually do two aluballs in an evening with 2-2.5 tbsp in each. I'll do one wash with the first ball then an hour later either just do a second wash and be done or do a second wash then add a fresh ball and wash it for an even stronger shell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
I think there is some definite merit to this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.