What's new

Powdered Kava Squanch Kava - Fiji Lawena

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Squanch Fiji Lawena. This kava is made solely from the base stump root chips. This provides a lighter color and much milder taste. It looks like you are drinking a creamy white sand beach while making you feel like you are relaxing on the same beach. This is a great kava for new kava drinkers because of the mild taste and also for having the perfect day time use potency for those who like to keep the stress at bay during the work day.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
LOL I guess the beta stage of the Lawena and the Vanuatu was a success lol. Hang in there folks I will stock up on them and add them to the Squanch tribe eventually.
Cat got out of the bag as Kramer would say. More Squanch roots coming soon.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
When I do stock up and add this to the line I will have to call it the Squanch Fabio Lawena in honor of winfab's love of this root. It goes down smooth but nails you like a goose on a roller coaster.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I buy most of it, partially responsible :whistle:
winpig,

If you have time I would really appreciate you submitting a review for this with my brand new mobile friendly review form.

To add the review go to the first post here and click on the 'Submit Review' button. You would be the first, a true kava review pioneer.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
winpig,

If you have time I would really appreciate you submitting a review for this with my brand new mobile friendly review form.

To add the review go to the first post here and click on the 'Submit Review' button. You would be the first, a true kava review pioneer.

Thanks!!
Humm winpig, I like that, kind of makes sense too, I just got this in the mail :D

The dilemma is where to begin, mind you I had just thrown down a pint of Squanch's waka, because yes, I ran out of @Squanch72 Lawena ;)