What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava Fiji Waka

Happy G

Kava Curious
This is my first time trying Squanch and all I gotta say is wow ! This is a great kava ! I’m enjoying every moment of it . It’s pretty strong too it just melted all my worries and stresses away like a warm summers day ! I can tell this is good quality kava smelled fresh and tasted so smooth and good, it’s definatly some of the best Waka I have ever had ! If your thinking of trying Squanch I say do it ! Cause if you don’t your really missing out:) :) :) :) makes you happy and relaxed at the same time wooooo another kava to add to my favorite list .
Thanks Squanch for some amazing A++ kava !
Bula

Happy G

Kava Curious
I love your work, Mr. Goggins
Haha I think your right krunky ......unless squanch was trying to teach a deeper lesson where the main character the guy who kicks the others guys trash represents an enlightened kava drinker and the guy that was getting his trash kicked represents daily stress and worries and if one drinks kava he becomes enlightened and calm and focused therefore being able to slap stress in the face and take it down with ease :)

AZcat

Kava Drinker
The first time I tried Squanch Fijian Waka, I really didn't like it, I didn't like the taste and I didn't like the effect, but today I decided to give it another go, and I was surprised how nice the taste was. I've just drink 3 shells - made with the Aluball, and I am well and truly Squanched !
All I can say is phew !

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
The first time I tried Squanch Fijian Waka, I really didn't like it, I didn't like the taste and I didn't like the effect, but today I decided to give it another go, and I was surprised how nice the taste was. I've just drink 3 shells - made with the Aluball, and I am well and truly Squanched !
All I can say is phew !
It's hard to describe until you feel it, I find.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
It's hard to describe until you feel it, I find.
I am afraid I overdosed on it. It was without doubt the strongest Kava experience I have ever had. I couldn't even stand, let alone walk. Three shells was obviously too much for me. All I could do is lie on my bed propped up with a pillow. After about an hour of that I was able to stand, and I ate some food later which made me feel better.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am afraid I overdosed on it. It was without doubt the strongest Kava experience I have ever had. I couldn't even stand, let alone walk. Three shells was obviously too much for me. All I could do is lie on my bed propped up with a pillow. After about an hour of that I was able to stand, and I ate some food later which made me feel better.
Ouch. Yeah, that happened to me once. I waited a few days and tried again with less and it was perfect. But yeah, squanch is.... Burly.