What's new

Squanch Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Upon opening the package, the kava smelled fresh and had a nice powdery consistency. Made a batch of kava with 7 heaping teaspoons of the medium grind with traditional preparation using an 80 micron bag.

Drank the entire batch of kava all at once while it was still warm on an empty stomach at 5:30 in the afternoon. This kava has a very mild taste to it similar to Kavaboy kava making Squanch kava one of the best tasting kavas I have ever consumed. Effects began to be felt within ten minutes, and the effects continued to build. After an hour I put a couple of more teaspoons of Squanch kava into a Kavafied Aluball and made a little bit more. After that I was cruising for the next few hours. This is potent kava. Went to pick up some fish and chips later and tried not to appear too krunked out while waiting in the busy restaurant for my order. Got home with the food and ate it pretty quickly as I was very hungry. The food lessened, but did not kill the effects. The effects lasted the entire night until I went to sleep at midnight.

Woke up the next day feeling great.

This is great kava. 5 out of 5 shells.

Status
Not open for further replies.