What's new

Started feeling effects a week and a half ago and now seems like reverse tolerance

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
I've recently had a very weird experience. As in i started kava again after several years off. Whole new scene with much better product than my previous experience. It took about three weeks to begin to see a break in reverse tolerance. Drank a half pound of dua na bilo. 4 oz of loa waka micronized from kalm 4 oz of vulu. A half pound of 24 wave and seem to be going backwards so i decided to try some inexpensive kava king to try to break this plateau before immersing myself in all the goodness that is BKH and kalm and GHK and cactus. Pretty bewildered. Im drinking multiple shells in a fasted state at the end of the day. Ive tried alluball, warm prep, traditional, blender, lecithin and different fats and im literally completely stalled. Like no krunk mild sleep aid and no euphoria. What the?

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
And if I you get a moderator to please change the thread title to started feeling effects a week and a half ago. I apologize I was using voice to text

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
That's a shame. Dua Na Bilo is some darn fine kava. I've been through three packages already, and it never disappointed. It's a real treat.