What's new

Stepping out to try something new....again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summerbreeze

Kava Curious
This is a whole new experience for me and so far I'm loving it! My first purchase was micronized Boroguru. I mix a very heaping tbsp. with cranberry pomegranate juice and it pretty much kills the bad taste of kava. This grind is pretty low key and relaxing, which is good for me after a long day at the office. This time I'm ordering the micronized Mahakea. From the reviews I've read, it's better on the euphoric side. Hopefully it will put a little more bounce in my step and help me to stay better focused. If I could, I'd order one of every variety and have a big ole kava party! I'll getaround to all of them, one bag at a time. I love the ease of mixing the micronized. I tried the kneading route a couple of years ago but it just didn't work to well for me. Looking forward to getting my next order! Thanks Chris for prompt shipping, beautiful packages and awesome awa. I'm glad I found you!!!

D

Deleted User01

You will like the Mahakea if you are looking for something a little headier. That is my current daytime favorite though I'm getting ready to order some Honokane Iki which is headier but less balanced. I have done the Cranberry Pomegranate thing and it is awesome. The darker colors of the Pomegranate helps to mask the color of the Kava and so it looks like you are drinking a purple drink of some sorts. Add some lime or lemon for a kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.