What's new

Stocking Stuffer Kava Giveaway 2017!

D

Deleted User01

Nick, don't be so unnegative. Anyway, I don't do social media. Maybe I'll get the wife to sign up for me even though she could give "a rats ass" about kava. I could so many people at facebook just waiting to connect with me that it scares me. :eek: Everynight my wife comes up the stairs all out of breath to tell me all the happenings on facebook. That's as much as I can stand.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Nick, don't be so unnegative. Anyway, I don't do social media. Maybe I'll get the wife to sign up for me even though she could give "a rats ass" about kava. I could so many people at facebook just waiting to connect with me that it scares me. :eek: Everynight my wife comes up the stairs all out of breath to tell me all the happenings on facebook. That's as much as I can stand.
How dare you. Yeah Facebook is only good for messenger to connect with people. Otherwise you would be on there all day posting pics of your caveman life.

D

Deleted User01

You know, I do kava, eat supper, and go into caveman mode. I go upstairs, put the TV on mute, turn off the lights, and listen to an audiobook. Put I don't want to post pictures of my caveman life nor is anyone interested in my boring caveman life. But it's sweet I tell ya, just sweet. ::uhhuhhz::

This is dope.. I've been placing orders with you guys weekly for the past few months, as well as checking out this forum for a while too.. I'm glad I saw this tonight, I think it finally gave me the push that I needed to sign up and join in with the community.. Whenever my review is approved on the KWK site, I'll copy and post it in the vendor page here about the different kava's I've frequented with you guys..
Bula..

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
This is dope.. I've been placing orders with you guys weekly for the past few months, as well as checking out this forum for a while too.. I'm glad I saw this tonight, I think it finally gave me the push that I needed to sign up and join in with the community.. Whenever my review is approved on the KWK site, I'll copy and post it in the vendor page here about the different kava's I've frequented with you guys..
Bula..
I got krunk and I missed it