What's new

Stone amf blurred vision?

mlenny

Kava Curious
The most recent batch of Stone I got from N@H gives me blurred vision. Amy ideas what's up with that? Could it be tudei? This has never happened to me before.

Matthew

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The most recent batch of Stone I got from N@H gives me blurred vision. Amy ideas what's up with that? Could it be tudei? This has never happened to me before.

Matthew
No, it's not tudei. In fact, nothing you can get from that company will be tudei because their supplier doesn't handle it either. They test it before it leaves Vanuatu, and when it gets to America. Noble when it left, noble when it arrived.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Pretty normal if you over do it. Have some electrolytes on hand and breathe through it. Stone is a powerhouse maybe try some fijan lawena or something more balanced. All the best

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Some kavas dont agree with me. I have drank kava and strong at that for 8 years. Solomon island kavas for me in particular give me nausea.

Palmetto

Thank God!
There was a batch of Stone years ago that came across as super heavy, and I like heavy. When you are just short of that, it is a great krunk. But then when you reach that state, it sometimes becomes similar to the spins when drinking alcohol. That being said, I prefer a tudei hangover moreso than an alcohol hangover. I have some Isa being delivered tomorrow afternoon, thank God..