What's new

Kava Research Substack Page for Kava Facts.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello Kavasseurs, it's been suggested to me in the past, and I'm finally getting around to it, to create a substack account on which to put the kava facts of the day or any other scientific essay I'm working on.

Substack: Substack is an American online platform that provides publishing, payment, analytics, and design infrastructure to support subscription newsletters. It allows writers to send digital newsletters directly to subscribers. Founded in 2017, Substack is headquartered in San Francisco, California. (Wikipedia)

I'll be slowly porting all of the older facts of the day here and will use this platform. Some of the blogs on this site require payment to subscribe, however mine will not. Anything related to kava should be freely open and available. If you choose to subscribe it sends an email with the content of my submission and no advertising, just content.

(If you sign up now I won't barrage your inbox with old facts, those will be added silently. Only the new articles will have an accompanying email)

Link Here:

http://kavafacts.substack.com

Bula/Malok!