What's new

Super Chill Nakamal chatline here on kavaforums.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hey! I enjoy the Nakamal chat here on Kavaforums. Let us start out by saying some good things about it. When you are home, nearing bedtime, the chores of the day completed, you find it nice there's people to talk with, share your accomplishments with.

It was somewhere amid June when I found the chat page appears broken. here is a screenshot of the issue.

cha.png
the text is"You haven't joined any rooms". The field from which I would /join a room is inactive. Am I missing out? big time! so who else wants me to help you fix the chat? Be surprised if I am the only one having trouble on all my devices across different internet connection locations. Okay, thank you, this and also Jimmy has been working closely with me on this bug since June 29 and I've tried all the user-end options. it's on the dev side! on a brighter note, I use the dark theme now. This screenshot is so old it predates our lovely dark theme.

Hey I'll take a brown theme please, while I wait for chat to fixed. Brown theme goes with my ideas of kava and roots, how soon can we make it happen? I will appreciate it! Thank you.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey! I enjoy the Nakamal chat here on Kavaforums. Let us start out by saying some good things about it. When you are home, nearing bedtime, the chores of the day completed, you find it nice there's people to talk with, share your accomplishments with.

It was somewhere amid June when I found the chat page appears broken. here is a screenshot of the issue.

View attachment 10672
the text is"You haven't joined any rooms". The field from which I would /join a room is inactive. Am I missing out? big time! so who else wants me to help you fix the chat? Be surprised if I am the only one having trouble on all my devices across different internet connection locations. Okay, thank you, this and also Jimmy has been working closely with me on this bug since June 29 and I've tried all the user-end options. it's on the dev side! on a brighter note, I use the dark theme now. This screenshot is so old it predates our lovely dark theme.

Hey I'll take a brown theme please, while I wait for chat to fixed. Brown theme goes with my ideas of kava and roots, how soon can we make it happen? I will appreciate it! Thank you.
I've reset your user and completed a global reset of the joined rooms. See what it does now.