What's new

Taking kava for anxiety before plasma donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Now on those MJ suppositories, I googled it and found an article entitled, "Bend over, It's time to get high". So you ain't far off there Mr. Verticity. But they were recommending it for people with respiratory problems who can't smoke. Ya see, truth is stranger than fiction.
Is that supposed to be somehow better than eating a brownie? I guess for folks with both respiratory problems, and who are unable to eat or drink anything..

D

Deleted User01

Kalm with Kava beverage would probably work well by that route...
If you are talking about the route to internal bleeding, then once again you are correct.
Thanks for playing, how can I shred my bowels. Tell him what he won Don Pardo! ::awesomesmiles::

verticity

I'm interested in things
If you are talking about the route to internal bleeding, then once again you are correct.
Thanks for playing, how can I shred my bowels. Tell him what he won Don Pardo! ::awesomesmiles::
It's not blood, Kalm just has this kind of dark orange color which could be mistaken for blood, if mixed with something darker...

D

Deleted User01

Is that supposed to be somehow better than eating a brownie? I guess for folks with both respiratory problems, and who are unable to eat or drink anything..
Good point @verticity which makes the article that much more disturbing than it already was. :jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.