What's new

Taveuni Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
looked for reviews on here and can’t find many.. what are your experience with this one? I prefer a good heady kava or a nice balanced blend. Would this one fit the bill?

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
looked for reviews on here and can’t find many.. what are your experience with this one? I prefer a good heady kava or a nice balanced blend. Would this one fit the bill?
Seems like the number of current reviews has been dropping off in general recently. I can't complain, though, cause I've never done one!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I got some a year ago and it was crazy potent but it had a crash and a bit of a hangover as well as nausea after a couple of shells. It was very euphoric though. No clue what the current batch might be like. They've got lab results now so at least it shouldn't be non-noble or anything

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I liked it. I added a 1/2lb to my order a several months ago just to try something different. Unfortunately, it got lost in my pantry and didn't make a reappearance until about a month ago....it was strong, with some good euphoria. I would definitely purchase again.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I don't regularly buy many fijians but I did have this earlier in the year and it was pleasant with no next day effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.