What's new

TEMO question.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Hello,

I ordered half a pound of TEMO to try.

Does anyone know the chemotype?
Is it noble?

Some of the reviews I read makes it sound almost like tudue (i can't remember the spelling sorry).
Thank you in advance.
Mark

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello,

Is it noble?

Some of the reviews I read makes it sound almost like tudue (i can't remember the spelling sorry).
Thank you in advance.
Mark
Judd reports that it's noble, and has a chemotype of 423156.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Thank you.
That sounds like a really good Vanuatu type.
I was just concerned because all the reviews wrote about how incredibly strong it is. The effects can make you sleepy the next day.
I will see. I will mix it with Fiji Vanu's Vanuatu and old roots.
I heard this kava knocks you out after the initial head swirl.
I can't wait to try it.
Thanks,
Mark

KavaKween

Kava Curious
Hello,

Is it noble?

Thank you in advance.
Mark
Hi Mark,

I was under the impression that BKH only sells noble kava and have been a longtime customer.

No info on the chemotype, but just tried Temo for the first time and it is excellent. Potent, but pleasantly so. Didn't notice any hangover. Hope you enjoy.

Peace,
KavaKween

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi Mark,

I was under the impression that BKH only sells noble kava and have been a longtime customer.

No info on the chemotype, but just tried Temo for the first time and it is excellent. Potent, but pleasantly so. Didn't notice any hangover. Hope you enjoy.

Peace,
KavaKween
This is correct, and he reports that Temo is noble as well. It's a 423 which is odd, because I figured we'd be seeing DHM moving further up the line, but it isn't. This one feels like it's super laden with kavalactones so the carry-over into the next day could be just due to the amount.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I will stick to using 1 Alluball and the other two Aluballs with Fiji Vanu's old roots or their Vanuatu. I am receiving the TEMA today and can't wait to try it.