What's new

Thanks Squanch - excellent customer service

I was up around 4:30 am researching which kava to buy. I'm new to this and have only had fijis best and kalm with kava, one pound each. I decided to go with Squanch, but in my half sleep state I placed my order on the wrong card!

I emailed them and requested the order be cancelled so I could do it right. I was nervous because my elderly mother ordered K@ for the first time a few weeks ago, but got the wrong thing. The vendor completely ignored our requests, and shipped it out, then accused me of trying to scam them and had the nerve to deny our promotional points we were supposed to get for ordering!!!

So, I emailed my request to cancel, not really expecting to hear anything, and was trying to figure out how I could juggle my finances to make it work. But just a few hours later I was completely refunded.

Unfortunately I had to get just one pound instead of two because the refund wont post for a few days, but they have nothing to do with that.

I know this post got kind of long, but I was so appreciative I made an account just to let everyone know how awesome they are at Squanch! The excellent customer service is enough to keep me coming back, but if the reviews are accurate, I see no reason to ever go anywhere else.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was up around 4:30 am researching which kava to buy. I'm new to this and have only had fijis best and kalm with kava, one pound each. I decided to go with Squanch, but in my half sleep state I placed my order on the wrong card!

I emailed them and requested the order be cancelled so I could do it right. I was nervous because my elderly mother ordered K@ for the first time a few weeks ago, but got the wrong thing. The vendor completely ignored our requests, and shipped it out, then accused me of trying to scam them and had the nerve to deny our promotional points we were supposed to get for ordering!!!

So, I emailed my request to cancel, not really expecting to hear anything, and was trying to figure out how I could juggle my finances to make it work. But just a few hours later I was completely refunded.

Unfortunately I had to get just one pound instead of two because the refund wont post for a few days, but they have nothing to do with that.

I know this post got kind of long, but I was so appreciative I made an account just to let everyone know how awesome they are at Squanch! The excellent customer service is enough to keep me coming back, but if the reviews are accurate, I see no reason to ever go anywhere else.
There are distinctly two different worlds of kava vendors. Those that specialize in their craft, and those that try to run an online headshop with a little kava peppered in among the other botanical substances and extracts.

Kava vendors that specialize in kava will take the time to make it right.

Welcome aboard and glad you have a positive interaction with Squanch. He's been with us almost since the start. Good guy. Good kava.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
but if the reviews are accurate, I see no reason to ever go anywhere else.
They most certainly are, I was one of if not his first customer, the kava, quality and service never changed! Love Squanch and thanks for reminding me to order another pound from him ;)