What's new

I Love Kava Friday The 13th, Even!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
1697198143659.png

We did it, kava lovers! Another week in the bag, and another weekend in the queue. I hope you all have an excellent and relaxed weekend!

I wish these "false fall" temps around here would just finally lock into the new season. Such is life. Still happy it's not triple digits.

Bula/Malok!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Ran out of root last night, gonna have to go pick some up today. Hopefully it’s back in stock at the Samoan market. — I still need to try those Santo Laterals, I’m always buying cheap and last minute from Amazon. I don’t think I’ve had anything remarkable since Kalm’s Fijian Rabi.
::happyshell::
ED457D5C-BCA1-4168-BFFE-1CDB1D419D85.jpeg

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
False fall? It was 25F here last night with thick sheet-frost painting all the glass windows... Summer here, we had a true Indian Summer, record highs in October. Then it just stopped, five inches of cold rain and days started maxing out in the forties...go figure, the warmer temps were an unsustainable phenomenon. I'm ordering kava today. I drank some rebrews last night. Bula!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Just ordered a pound of Squanch! Used a debit card instead of a money order for the first time since about May. Let's hope it gets home to me as soon as possible as Kava is a part of my routine that I do not like to miss!