What's new

The Best Boroguru kava you ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Order a little bit of both. You can't pass up the Papa Ele Ele. Remind him that you are a Kavateer.

NZdude

Kava Curious
Hi Chris - I like the a finer grind, any chance you could post a photo of the grind here? Also, would it be possible to put the powder in your micronising machine to make it micronised? I know it wouldnt be as good as your other micronised, as you take of some of the stuff before micronising it, but as long as you made that clear in the wording, people wouldnt mind.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Chris - I like the a finer grind, any chance you could post a photo of the grind here? Also, would it be possible to put the powder in your micronising machine to make it micronised? I know it wouldnt be as good as your other micronised, as you take of some of the stuff before micronising it, but as long as you made that clear in the wording, people wouldnt mind.

Yes I can micronize it but it will not be as fine as my micronized because I did not get to process it all the way from start to finish, I need to have the whole root in order to make my fine grade micronized. That being said let me know if that is what you and others might like and I will get it done, it will be a fine micronized kava but just not as fine as mine. Let me now if you wanted to see a picture of the grind either before or after micronizing or both. Aloha.

Chris

NZdude

Kava Curious
Yes I can micronize it but it will not be as fine as my micronized because I did not get to process it all the way from start to finish, I need to have the whole root in order to make my fine grade micronized. That being said let me know if that is what you and others might like and I will get it done, it will be a fine micronized kava but just not as fine as mine. Let me now if you wanted to see a picture of the grind either before or after micronizing or both. Aloha.Chris
I'd love to see a photo of the grind before micronisation if you ever get the chance. After micronisation, i can use my imagination.

I understand that it wont be as fine as your usual micronized, but that's fine, if you are able to make some, i will definetly buy some (y)

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Yes I can micronize it but it will not be as fine as my micronized because I did not get to process it all the way from start to finish, I need to have the whole root in order to make my fine grade micronized. That being said let me know if that is what you and others might like and I will get it done, it will be a fine micronized kava but just not as fine as mine. Let me now if you wanted to see a picture of the grind either before or after micronizing or both. Aloha.

Chris
Temptation is a cruel cruel dame Chris.
To delight thine fanciful imaginative nature with high archival notions of thy precious micronized boroguru you must be amongst the highest wizardry magik's!:angelic :artist::notworthy::nailbiting::eek::jawdrop::pompus::smuggrin::LOL::p:hilarious::ROFLMAO:;) (Trust me this is not enough emoticons to cover your valor and prestige(y):D)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Here is a picture of the micronized Boroguru and the regular medium grind Boroguru. Let me know if you folks want the micronized and I will make some and put it on my website. Aloha.

Chris
This is the medium grind---

This is the micronized grind---

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
That's fine too. I figured as much. Your micro is top dog, my friend . But I would buy it any way I am sure if you do it, it would be great quality.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Okay Chris I know I have asked this before, but will you ever at all be selling fresh frozen?
Hi BulaBuck, sorry but I do not plan on selling fresh frozen root, maybe in the future but right now I do not have time to process the fresh root for sale as fresh root and it takes too much time for me to send it via UPS or fedex because of where I live, I have to go into Hilo town and that it an all day thing for me. I like staying her at home in my wood shop and my kava patch if you know what I mean. :D
I will be offering some dry whole roots for chewing in the next few months. Aloha.

Chris

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Following Kapm's lead, I pulled the trigger today and ordered 2 lbs of Boroguru - can't wait!
Hi Kavalot, you wont have to wait long, your order went out today. Let me know what you think of it when you try it out. My brother really likes it, he said he loves the feeling on this one, a very good sense of well being and of course the nice krunked feeling. Aloha.

Chris

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I hate to compare between vendors, but GHK's medium grind is nearly identical to Nakamal @ Home's grinds.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Hi BulaBuck, sorry but I do not plan on selling fresh frozen root, maybe in the future but right now I do not have time to process the fresh root for sale as fresh root and it takes too much time for me to send it via UPS or fedex because of where I live, I have to go into Hilo town and that it an all day thing for me. I like staying her at home in my wood shop and my kava patch if you know what I mean. :D
I will be offering some dry whole roots for chewing in the next few months. Aloha.

Chris
Yeah, I do know what you mean. Thanks Chris, that would be a little more work sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.