What's new

The best Tongan kava you ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I now have some of my kava ready to sell, right now I only have a Tongan kava it is called "Akau Huli" meaning Akau = long, describing the stalks and Huli meaning black describing the color of the stalks.
This kava is ground very ultra fine, you do not need to strain it, it is like corn starch fine, just mix and stir and drink. Since you are not straining the kava you will use less of it. The prices are as follows----
1 pound = $65 + $10 priority mail shipping.
1/2 pound = $35 + $8 priority mail shipping
1/4 pound = $15 + $5 priority mail shipping

I will be listing it on my website soon but if you want some you can email me or contact me through this forum. I guarantee quality and satisfaction with a 100% money back guarantee. I grow and process only Gourmet kava, you will notice that it is different than other kava powders and it a lot stronger. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Myk

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have a question. Do you control the grind size yourself? Some people like a coarser kava, myself being one. I like being able to use my tripled paint strainers without the fear of basically toss and wash. My skin REALLY hates the extra fine grinds. Any chance you may at some time offer a coarse grind?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Kapmcrunk, this is the fine stuff, I do this to some of my 'awa but not all of it, I have 3 different grinds, this one is the finest then I have another one that is not as fine and then I have the regular grind, I will be having some Moi in my second grind, I think you might like this one and then in a few weeks I will be having some regular grind of some Vanuatu root. Since you do not like the fine grinds I would not recommend this Tongan, I would recommend my other 2 grinds. Let me know if you have any other questions about any of my grinds or the kava. Aloha

Chris

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Chris, I'm interested in your next grind including some Mo'i. Will you be able to do international orders?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Voricity, I will ship internationally as long as it is legal to ship Kava to where you live, you will need to email me with the quantity you want and your address so I can calculate the international shipping.I can fit a pound in a flat rate priority mail envelope for about $24.
I just listed this Tongan kava on my website here--
- www.gourmethawaiiankava/2.htm
I will be adding more kava to my website soon and I will always announce it here as to what I have. Let me k now if you ever have any questions, aloha.

Chris

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Cool thanks. Kava has no restrictions in New Zealand (it is not like Australia). However, it needs to be declared as kava for biosecurity purposes (sometimes they are interested in kava, incase they think there might be seeds or insects or whatnot in there also).

Status
Not open for further replies.