What's new

The convenience of micro in public places.

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
I actually will be adding some different micros to the line up soon. I had some Honokane Iki micro last night and it was great. It should be up on my site in a few days. Aloha.

Chris
I cant wait. I tried to order some moi micro this morning but it was sold out....... so i was forced to settle on another amazing Hawaiian 'awa and got mahakea. Chris i have a really hard time getting myself to buy kava from anyone else. You are master at what you do, and for that, i thank you.

Last edited:

boxcar beatnik

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I don't hit micro too hard. I tried it once with the boroguru and my legs were like jello so yeah no more of that. I might try some depending in how much I enjoy the other two. Also have a micro sample pack from ghk coming do it will help me decide a lot of things about what I like and don't. I'm guessing my favorites will be the Nene, borogu and boroguru. We will see how the mahakea-micronized, moi, and loa Waka go.
Those three are just about the only roots I'll drink!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I cant wait. I tried to order some moi micro this morning but it was sold out....... so i was forced to settle on another amazing Hawaiian 'awa and got moi. Chris i have a really hard time getting myself to buy kava from anyone else. You are master at what you do, and for that, i thank you.
Yeah no kidding Chris is the Mr Miyagi of kava.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I cant wait. I tried to order some moi micro this morning but it was sold out....... so i was forced to settle on another amazing Hawaiian 'awa and got moi. Chris i have a really hard time getting myself to buy kava from anyone else. You are master at what you do, and for that, i thank you.
Thanks for your comments, I guarantee I know how to grow some great kava and I am glad you like my efforts. I will have the Moi micro and instant back in stock soon. Thanks again and aloha.

Chris

Reactions: FYS