What's new

Forum News The non-noble question and what has to stop.

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
You can add me too. As a fairly new kava lover,I am thankful for Lebot and Deleted User and others for trying to make it easier for us to understand what we are getting. This amazing and fantastic plant should be protected and we the consumers should be able to know what we are getting so we can make the choice what we want to consume,not someone for us! Progress usually comes with a little friction!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Correction: Everyone loves cargo.
Posh'posh...I don't buy into political correctness or its religion. :LOL::smuggrin:
Aside from that you're a wealth of useful information Prince Philip, I'd gander you'd have many stories to tell if we ever sat down for a couple shells; I could be wrong...stranger things have happened. ::amirite::

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Kap'm, I'd like to be added, as well. If it's easier to just include viewing privileges and not posting ability, that would be totally cool with me.

By the way, I think this is a great idea and will be majorly helpful moving forward.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yes, please add me Kapm. Im sure I have enough posts.;). Thanks for everything you do my friend. Much love. Roaddog....

forest

I've become invested in this conversation as well. I would like to see how it plays out. Even though I'm mostly a lurker, can I be added too?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
*knocks at the underground lab secret door* ... Watchya doing in there?... Any chance I can take a look too? Very curious to see what the results are so far..

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Any chance to be added to this list? Still new at Kava, but I have been buying up a good bit of this and that and would like to have an idea before hand. I will more than likely lurk until I know more about Kava and this test.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Any chance to be added to this list? Still new at Kava, but I have been buying up a good bit of this and that and would like to have an idea before hand. I will more than likely lurk until I know more about Kava and this test.
Done. You should be able to view the Acetonic Test Discussion forum now.