What's new

Vendor News Things that make a Squanch smile

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
So after an extra lousy day I came home to find something Squantastic in my mailbox. I am into dry herb vaporizing CBD flower and Bear Blends herbal products. And I am especially fond of butane powered dry herb vaporizers. I was super thrilled to land a dry herb vape with my logo etched on it. And the Paduak wood is just stunning. O'Connell Woodworks dry herb vaporizers knocked it out if the park with this one.
[url=https://ibb.co/NFwW6yh][/URL]

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So after an extra lousy day I came home to find something Squantastic in my mailbox. I am into dry herb vaporizing CBD flower and Bear Blends herbal products. And I am especially fond of butane powered dry herb vaporizers. I was super thrilled to land a dry herb vape with my logo etched on it. And the Paduak wood is just stunning. O'Connell Woodworks dry herb vaporizers knocked it out if the park with this one.
I definitely liked a picture of this on facebook. What are the two glass tubes for? I figure one is a mouthpiece, but what's the other one used for?

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I definitely liked a picture of this on facebook. What are the two glass tubes for? I figure one is a mouthpiece, but what's the other one used for?
Yes one for the mouthpiece and the other is a flame intake for a cigar torch lighter. The intake sits over a heat diffuser that sits over the herb bowl chamber. It is a convection style dry herb vaporizer. So the flame never touches the herb but the heat of the flame sort of roasts the herb. They are super efficient/potent at extraction. The cigar torch is the gas and your inhales are the clutch. So you can make small or large on demand clouds. I have a few electric dry herb vapes I enjoy but my butane dry herb vapes are so cathartic to use and I love the glass and wood look of them. And of course their potency.