What's new

This stuff is amazing

Ptarmigan

Hi all! I'm Zoe and I just finished off a 2oz sample of Borongoru from Kalm with Kava. This stuff is amazing. I am a perfectionist-in the bad way- with ADHD and depression. When I drink kava, I find I almost CAN'T worry about things! I can plan what to do about them, but I don't obsess. It tastes awful, though.

Ptarmigan

The first time I tried it, it was like the unholy child of really bitter beer and coffee with a side of Satan. I mix it up with some tropical juice (pineapple, mango) and coconut milk and it's not so bad.

blindy107

Kava Lover
I find the taste to be part of the experience these days. It's grows on you eventually...well, me. Maybe not you. ::awesomesmiles::

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Would a Squanch steer you wrong :)
Stick with the lime though as the lemon doesn't mask the taste as well. That tartness of the lime just draws your taste buds to it and away from the kava taste.
Hey Squanch, I think we just figured out what that Harry Nilsson song is all about -
"Now lemme get this straight
You put the lime in the coconut, you drank 'em bot' up"!

D

Deleted User01

I love Lime and Ginger Ale with Instant or Micronized Kava from GHK but only if I'm making a big weekend Kava Kocktail. When I'm getting Squancified, I just take it like a man with a little coconut water. I gotta admit, I'm feeling pretty manly right now and a little giddy and sociable with my customers. Good job there @Squanch72! I can see why you are able to take a shell in the morning without passing out later. Daytime Kava for sure.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I love Lime and Ginger Ale with Instant or Micronized Kava from GHK but only if I'm making a big weekend Kava Kocktail. When I'm getting Squancified, I just take it like a man with a little coconut water. I gotta admit, I'm feeling pretty manly right now and a little giddy and sociable with my customers. Good job there @Squanch72! I can see why you are able to take a shell in the morning without passing out later. Daytime Kava for sure.
:shameshame:::happyshell::