What's new

This vendor wtf, good people here?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hi everyone here. So I have drawn so much attention to kava and stimulated so much otherwise sure to never have seen daylight discussion and interest.

i have made kava a buzz word in so many places where it would still be flying fully under radar, and I lead a dozen new horses to water a month, in other circles, people who never knew kava was a thing, and these are just the people I engage with privately and just assist with the ground basics, also a list of vendors depending on location.

I do this out of principle. Not even choice. It's a duty I take on naturally. I am NO kava expert. I also introduced myself to the world of kava like most or all here, by taking initiative and using my imagination.

Except I'm so fortunate to have Edward so close, he was my first portvof call, very aboriginal then lol.... "Hello...Edward? kava...kava...you know? Wos best way my friend?

My pet is sick, bad anxiety (lol). You can help or direct please. Needy direction plz sir?"

I went straight to the right man, who literally leaned over sideways to help me above duty's calls.

I have maintained an excellent relationship and friendship also with Edward ever since.

I knew KF already, so I joined here at the same time to celebrate with you all my newly discovered love for the clean as clean kava We are so fortunately blessed with and this is one particular aspect of it I always promote without any hesitation or doubt in what I'm saying when it's a case of comparing to any and all other medicinal and recreational psychoactive herbs etc.

I refer new interested people to the facts page here when they seek some science and more specifics.

I also provide a flexible and wide but not inclusive list of reputable vendors. Depending on location and availability and I also do my personal best to explore the wide field as much as I can in the name of the broadest experience I can achieve myself and equally simply giving every good small Kava business out there a chance and offering my little support and spreading it.

To the point where I feel a bit bad often when I've had an excellent experience with a vendor and been extremely happy with the produce but I have not returned for another order or not for a long time but this is because I simply spread my wings so widely and really fill a pantry with a good variety which I mix and match with and alternate.

And with the absolutely fantastic man Edward on my doorstep always tempting me LOL it's so difficult to resist at times.

Anyway it has been a kind of miniature quest I have taken on simply because Kava has become part of my life since two years ago and I am naturally open and passionate about anything significant with me which I feel is important or worth sharing.

I feel privileged that I was already so well-placed having established a very different but equally sincere identity on many other large Internet forum platforms and beyond to be able to so quickly and easily draw attention and ignite Enquiry and discussion.

Today I make possibly my first ever own thread post here because it's not my done thing usually.

But this is very important to me personally and many others I know out of principle and sheer bursting passion at times even anger I dare say at the injustice the magnificent dlean Kava industry industry that we know, it's reputation, reach and benefit.

Also an example of the astonishing absence of reourcefulness and competence in some.

Another forum, where I have reported accounts of kava from so many angles, suggested directly to many unbewitting I feel it would be more than worth trying, a PM came to me there last night.

It made me laugh and stunned me equally, how this would be the result of the innocent member's efforts,

The important bit here, is what he has found for me.

I looked. It staggers me. Rip offff or what? No real info at all. But this place and surely many others are clearly drawing in the less wise like flies.

I'm angry at them! I instantly put the gentleman straight, spelt it out, and suggested if He wants to use Canada only, Thekavaroots is a s good quality kava and as fair a run business as you would want, just no Instant withiut going further afield.

Anyway, see what you think. I'm not very straight in my head atm so I am not reading things clearly always. But this is too clear to not read how it is IMO.

Hey, I've been reading your posts about Kava and have decided to give it another try. I bought capsules off Amazon and they didn't do anything. I need something relatively non addictive that will keep me from using benzos and alcohol.

What do you think of this Canada domestic Kava source? https://www.kavacanada.ca/

Any other places you would recommend?

Thanks man

Last edited: