What's new

Those that know their way around Dermo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I knead only on the weekends now, I ordered Kavafied 75 micron bag that should be avail to me shortly. For now I'm Aluballin the medioum grind and I think I got the hang of it but what to do about the sediment in the kava? I'm sure it can be classified as micronised since it is so small but I just want to know if you avoid drinking it or do you think there is alot of oomf left in the sediment and I would be missing out not drinking it?

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I drink all the sediment in the aluball. I shake it up before drinking so it becomes dispersed. Personally, ive only gotten dermo from not straining well enough and from using milk in my preps. If I just do water preps with my aluball, I don't get dermo. Granted I only drink a couple TBSP per day

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Ok so I knead only on the weekends now, I ordered Kavafied 75 micron bag that should be avail to me shortly. For now I'm Aluballin the medioum grind and I think I got the hang of it but what to do about the sediment in the kava? I'm sure it can be classified as micronised since it is so small but I just want to know if you avoid drinking it or do you think there is alot of oomf left in the sediment and I would be missing out not drinking it?
Power through the sediment, it's the best part. Also drink it as cold as possible.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Get some coconut oil in you, also vitamin e and pine bark extract seem to work really well for me. I drink 3 to 6 very heaped tbsps a day almost every day with whatever sediment is there after aluballing and I'm not even getting dry hands any more.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I had dermo pretty bad about a year ago. Had to take a few weeks off (took 2-3 weeks to completely clear up). I was still heavily using microgrind at the time. Since then I have used nothing but traditional prep with a kavafied bag and/or aluball daily and drinking every last little bit of sediment. No sign of dermo to speak of since I switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.