What's new

Three-Part Video of My Visit to "The NAK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Kava Curious
Really enjoyed seeing that guy make his kava and all of the interviews. Would love to make a trip to south Florida some day

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
So there seems to be no adverse reactions to stone there. Are we experiencing some sort of interwebs mass hysteria?
I did not like Stone. I did not like wow when i tried it (admittedly i tried wow a long time ago and the types of kava I prefer has evolved somewhat). I also did not care for the solomans. Not sure what to make of all that...just noting my observations. It does help to actually see the place in action though.
Also I have to say, to NAH's credit. They did send me a lb of black sand free of charge in response to my post here about Stone. Havnt had a chance to give it a go yet but look forward to trying it and appreciate their customer service.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
So there seems to be no adverse reactions to stone there. Are we experiencing some sort of interwebs mass hysteria?
No batch of kava you buy in the US is identical to another batch of the identically labelled kava. I guess the bar regulars were never served the batch that gave KF members tudei-like effects. Lab tests revealed that at least one recent batch of Stone sold online contained tudei, so no, definitely not mass hysteria.
In any case, he interviewed an employee and regulars who've been there so long they're practically furniture. @Kavasseur changed his tune after a single phone call... these guys have known Bowman (N@H) for a decade. I wouldn't expect them to say that they ever got ill from Stone or any other N@H product. Good people don't throw their friends under the bus :)

Last edited:

saltminerrr

Kava Curious
@Kavasseur I really enjoyed the videos. Do you know of other Kava bars that are similar in atmosphere and quality? I think someone needs to start reviewing North American Kava bars, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.