What's new

Tongan and Supreme...two sides of the same coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
I just wanted to make it known how appreciative I am that I can hit both ends of the so-called kava spectrum, just by drinking a bit of each of these two kavas. The Kavafied Tongan is absolutely great tasting, almost like almond milk. The Kavafied Supreme isn't as refined in the taste category, but by golly it packs a punch! It helps me get in the zone to read, watch tv, relax. The Tongan puts me more in the mood to get out and enjoy nature.

Great kavas from a great vendor!

Anybody have any thoughts regarding either the Tongan or Supreme? What makes them stand out to you, and why do you like them (or not)?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
For me the supreme has been a very versatile kava. I can get heavily krunked if it’s that type of day or if I drink it mixed weakly I find it to be very uplifting and although it might not be energizing I don’t find it to drag me to bed.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I just wanted to make it known how appreciative I am that I can hit both ends of the so-called kava spectrum, just by drinking a bit of each of these two kavas. The Kavafied Tongan is absolutely great tasting, almost like almond milk. The Kavafied Supreme isn't as refined in the taste category, but by golly it packs a punch! It helps me get in the zone to read, watch tv, relax. The Tongan puts me more in the mood to get out and enjoy nature.

Great kavas from a great vendor!

Anybody have any thoughts regarding either the Tongan or Supreme? What makes them stand out to you, and why do you like them (or not)?
Glad youre loving our Kavas. Just tried mixing them together last night with a 1:1 ratio for a Tongan Supreme experience. Def reccomend that. Might be my new goto

Status
Not open for further replies.