What's new

Tongan 'Eua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzii

Kava Curious
Surprised no one has posted about this yet. It's been up on their site for maybe a week. Anyone tried it yet? I just ordered a lb and wondering what to expect effects-wise. The only other Tongan I've had was Pouni Ono and while I liked it it wasn't my favourite, as I prefer more balanced kavas. Anyways I'm pretty excited to try it!

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Is the BHK Samoan out yet? I've had Root of Happiness Samoan and liked it. I'm interested to how the Eua compares to Fu'u or Pouni Oni. I make my Tongan a little on the strong side and love that stuff !

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Is this the same 'Eua that kavafied used to sell? The site description says its very "euphoric" with to me translates as heady. I found the 'Eua from Kavafied to be balanced to heavy.

mzii

Kava Curious
Is this the same 'Eua that kavafied used to sell? The site description says its very "euphoric" with to me translates as heady. I found the 'Eua from Kavafied to be balanced to heavy.
kavafied posted this before:

Finally got more 'Eua Kava back in stock from the same farmer whose a friend of the family. In general, 'Eua Kavas are the same, variations come from the age of the kava.
So even though it's probably not from the same farmer, I'd assume it's pretty similar.

mzii

Kava Curious
Is the BHK Samoan out yet? I've had Root of Happiness Samoan and liked it. I'm interested to how the Eua compares to Fu'u or Pouni Oni. I make my Tongan a little on the strong side and love that stuff !
The Somoan is not out yet.

Jalak

Kava Curious
This stuff is really nice, much better than the fuu IMO. I knew it was gonna be good as I was first kneading it, because it was super oily. There was about twice as much sediment left after prepping than say nambawan or moi. Probably my favorite BKH kava atm, topping nambawan.

Jerome

Kava Lover
This stuff is really nice, much better than the fuu IMO. I knew it was gonna be good as I was first kneading it, because it was super oily. There was about twice as much sediment left after prepping than say nambawan or moi. Probably my favorite BKH kava atm, topping nambawan.
You had me at super oily....

Just bought two pound. I haven't had a Tongan since Fu'u, which wasn't one of my favorites, but that was a long time ago.

Jalak

Kava Curious
After 3 bags, the first 2 were super oily and strong. The third bag wasn't as oily, and a little less strong but still potent. I definitely liked the first 2 bags more though, I might ask about the discrepancy next time I stop in.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Ordered a half lb paired with more taveuni. Like I said taveuni is very smooth and good for daytime

Jalak

Kava Curious
So I got a 4th bag, and it's oily and delicious like the first 2. I'm thinking my third bag was not 'Eua, since it didn't even taste or smell the same really.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Alright, mine showed up this morning. I'll give it a shot this evening and review by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.