What's new

Tongan 'Eua

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
What's in it for me...? :shifty:

Just kidding! :angelic
Mine arrived today and I started drinking some but can't formulate a thorough response just yet. I can confirm that it tastes really good and has a good bit of heady energy to it. I think I like it.

Jerome

Kava Lover
What's in it for me...? :shifty:

Just kidding! :angelic
Mine arrived today and I started drinking some but can't formulate a thorough response just yet. I can confirm that it tastes really good and has a good bit of heady energy to it. I think I like it.
Do you feel it in the cheeks Pipes?

I've got a tight face and great body tingles!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Ye I think maybe but I've been on antibiotics not feeling great so I feel everything in both sets of cheeks ;)

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Sadly this doesn't feel the same as the 'Eua from Kavafied. Headys don't play well with my anxiety.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Sadly this doesn't feel the same as the 'Eua from Kavafied. Headys don't play well with my anxiety.
Oh bummer.

Back when I had crippling anxiety I remember the Fu'u didn't sit well with me. Now that I'm relatively anxiety free, I really enjoyed this Eua, but maybe back then it would have upset me. This kava I find is a great social kava, or family time kava. The heavy kavas make me not want to play with my children, or talk to anyone, but this makes me downright friendly, even after a crappy day.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Oh bummer.

Back when I had crippling anxiety I remember the Fu'u didn't sit well with me. Now that I'm relatively anxiety free, I really enjoyed this Eua, but maybe back then it would have upset me. This kava I find is a great social kava, or family time kava. The heavy kavas make me not want to play with my children, or talk to anyone, but this makes me downright friendly, even after a crappy day.
Yes I would agree with that. If I didn't have this anxious personality (GAD and Panic Disorder) Id say this was the perfect kava for being chatty, upbeat, and social. I just became way too jittery on it. I'll save it for when the GAD leaves me alone for a while!

Jerome

Kava Lover
Yes I would agree with that. If I didn't have this anxious personality (GAD and Panic Disorder) Id say this was the perfect kava for being chatty, upbeat, and social. I just became way too jittery on it. I'll save it for when the GAD leaves me alone for a while!
Good luck with that. I had a long run with both and it took a lot of work to beat!

Just downed a few shells, definite back of throat analgesia and less tongue and lips for me.
Taste was quite bare-able and kneaded, it produced a rich milky liquid, darker than I am used to in the last few months, with solely Fijian kava!

Interested in where it takes me and will report back soon.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Just downed a few shells, definite back of throat analgesia and less tongue and lips for me.
Taste was quite bare-able and kneaded, it produced a rich milky liquid, darker than I am used to in the last few months, with solely Fijian kava!

Interested in where it takes me and will report back soon.
Well since you didn't follow up with a review on the effects of the Eua, we can only assume you have either reached an enlightened state and have departed this loathsome plane of existence or... it killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.