What's new

Powdered Kava Review Tongan Family Reserve

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Have you tried this? Is it noble? I've been thinking for months now that I'm going to make a new thread asking the good Noble vendors of this forum if they could potentially sell me some roots before they are ground because I also like chewing on them .. the effects are almost instant.
Yup I did try them they were good but my chompers aren't what they once were. I think I tried the Fowlers Rootlets as well. I believe they are noble being from Vanuatu. I've never experienced any Tudei effects from anything Gary at RealKava.com sells it's all real good the 5 Star is spectacular.

Kava Wolf

Prowling for Kava
Finally received my order last Thursday. Had storms coming in so couldn't really enjoy any due to the possibility of being called in to work. Was able to try a small amount Saturday with nice effects. Tonight I had 4 tbls in AluBall with 24 oz of water. Then removed from ball and put in strainer and kneaded for about 10 minutes. I absolutely love the taste and effects. I completely agree with Myk's review...perfectly. The only thing I might add is that it has a citrus smell and taste, which is exquisite! It was expensive, but well worth the money spent and time it took to ship. Will buy again, for sure!