What's new

Tongan = Paint???

Well I read on here that tongan had a slight paint taste.  I just got my 1/2 kilo today, and OH JEEZE!  I feel like i just went to home depot and got a gallon of shiny eggshell white.  I almost feel like I shouldn't be drinking something that tastes and smeels like this.  Stragnly enough it is easier to choke down than stone was.  I also am not very impressed by the potency.  I am on shell 4 and just am not feelin it too much.  I soaked for an hour and sqeezed untill my bag was about to break.  Even blended and squoze again.maybe I'm just not used to different feelings from different strains. Well unless something changes with shell 5 I probably won't be getting tongan again.

kl.Lane75

Kava Curious
I found Tongan to be a lot more relaxing then Stone. While Stone will come up and knock ya upside your head Tongan just likes to hang out in the background and chill. Tongan is definitely a lot milder, which is good in some ways, for me at least.

I just got some Chief's Jungle and WOW to try out, glad it's Friday. (smiley: grin)

kl.rcvjohn

Kava Curious
I'm sipping Tongan tonight. I don't smell paint. I am rather enjoying Harry Potter with my 8 year old though.

I rode 33 miles today, and this is Sooooooo soothing

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I love the taste of Tongan. It is the best tasting of all the cultivars. And, it TONGS. I can't explain it, but Tongan just is different than other kava.