What's new

Powdered Kava Review Tongan Pride kava

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
I prepped this kava expecting it to be mostly mind, as I've tried pride and that's about all I got out of it. I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I noticed a floaty feeling, and loosened muscles and limbs very quickly. My mind is "loosened" as well, thinking about going into work usually stresses me out, but at the moment I'm more content just thinking of listening to the radio with coworkers, and looking forward to my next day off. My usually sore back also just feels pleasantly relaxed. I feel this kava would be great for going out or kareoke. This says a lot as I'm pretty terrified of even the thought of socializing as a general rule. Very pleased with this. Imo much nicer than the Tongan pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@StinkWeed, I would like to convert this review to our new shell rated format.
Could you rate this Kava for me? 1 shell being the lowest and 5 shells being the highest.
Thanks!!

I'd have to agree. This is not blow-you-away kava....but the effects are very nice.... 0 stone in the stomach feeling I get from high DHM strains. Decently euphoric. Much better than KBR's normal Tongan (which I like, just need a LOT of it, even with toss and wash).