What's new

Tonight's prep and first shells

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Kwk borongoru blended in my magic bullet then vigorously strained through nylon stockings.

Pre shell appetizer, a rather large and long swig of 100% grapefruit juice. (It works with other substances, why not kava,?)

2 high tide shells back to back

Chased by a cup or 2 of 100% coconut milk.

About 20 min post shells. I'm listening to the kava. My body is relaxed and the front part of my brain feels like it wants to float off into outer space. Pretty decent feeling. I hope the grapefruit or coconut milk will help it last. I'm going to drink more in an hour or so. No shit, just had a lil episode of my brain getting lost. My eyes closed and all of a sudden I was a kid riding a bike. I think I'm in love.. I wish the wife felt it like I do.

A shell to you all...
Bula my friends.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Holy crap lol almost passed out twice. The kava gods smile on me too. Kisa will be here in 2 stops. Nice Fijian Waka. I'm gonna go pound the rest of the borongoru and re wash the maka. Then throw a couple fresh tablespoons of Waka in with the borongoru. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Cameron

Kava Curious
No i haven't. I am used to Stone and Bula Kava House kavas. Recently I have tried Pouni Ono and Loa Waka micronized from Kalm and they seem a bit weak but it may be a reverse tolerance issue as I just got back from a four year break from kava. I will have to check them out. Thanks

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
No i haven't. I am used to Stone and Bula Kava House kavas. Recently I have tried Pouni Ono and Loa Waka micronized from Kalm and they seem a bit weak but it may be a reverse tolerance issue as I just got back from a four year break from kava. I will have to check them out. Thanks
Yeh, right now my kava budget is kinda low so I'm looking for that bargain brand and right now I'm really happy. I have never felt kava like this before bro. I am legit on a different level. It's a mix of kwk borongoru and Kisa's Fijian Waka. My face is numb. Totally having a bobcat goldwaith in blow moment. I feel Uber relaxed from head to toe. A warm fuzzy feeling. My eyes are watering, don't know if it's kava or emotional. To be honest, I think I'm throwing out my maka too soon. I washed the borongoru 4 or 5 times just adding a bit of new on the 3rd wash. The last wash I added some Kisa's and oh my god! I feel fantastic. What amazing shit this is! I'm going to order Tongan family reserve and Dua ni bilo this week. Finally getting a paycheck since frikin November! I blew out my knee, had surgery then coronavirus hit 2 days after my surgeon said I could work again.. it's been a ride lol. That's why I started to look in to kava. For pain relief. And I feel no pain at all right now! I hope your shells are as good as that shit I just mixed! Fuck why am I all weepy lol! Emotional.. kava do that to you?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Yeh, right now my kava budget is kinda low so I'm looking for that bargain brand and right now I'm really happy. I have never felt kava like this before bro. I am legit on a different level. It's a mix of kwk borongoru and Kisa's Fijian Waka. My face is numb. Totally having a bobcat goldwaith in blow moment. I feel Uber relaxed from head to toe. A warm fuzzy feeling. My eyes are watering, don't know if it's kava or emotional. To be honest, I think I'm throwing out my maka too soon. I washed the borongoru 4 or 5 times just adding a bit of new on the 3rd wash. The last wash I added some Kisa's and oh my god! I feel fantastic. What amazing shit this is! I'm going to order Tongan family reserve and Dua ni bilo this week. Finally getting a paycheck since frikin November! I blew out my knee, had surgery then coronavirus hit 2 days after my surgeon said I could work again.. it's been a ride lol. That's why I started to look in to kava. For pain relief. And I feel no pain at all right now! I hope your shells are as good as that shit I just mixed! Fuck why am I all weepy lol! Emotional.. kava do that to you?
Hey there. Im new here and new to Kava still, daily drinking since October.

But I have tried a pretty goid variety so far. I recently trued Gourmet Savusavu from Kavatime and wow, I was stunned at the absolute beautiful feeling of wellbeing, total relaxation and contentment I felt after a sufficient amount which lasted for a very long time without even plateauing off.

Although it is admittedly reported as being very heady it is also quite balanced and very relaxing physically and long-lasting as well in terms of the wonderful peaceful and energized mindset and physical relaxation and ease to rest and do anything.

Very potent as well. I think out of everything I have tried so far it is my favourite for the place it takes me to and the perfect balance of not being too sedating but being very good for my anxiety and depression and helping me to relax fully physically as well.

Just wanted to mention that one anyway.

Cameron

Kava Curious
Sometimes the more expensive kava ends up being more budget friendly due it being more potent. If 4 tablespoons of a more expensive kava is as satisfying as 8 of a cheaper one then you may want to go with the higher quality option.