What's new

True Kava is seeking kava samples for testing

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I will be mailing out some Fiji loa Waka and pk's Vanuatu premium blend #7 about middle of next week. It's already bagged up but I will be out of town until Monday night.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Mayne create a list of needed samples ?? I've been wanting to explore more kavas so itd be easier to buy some that need samples and send them in that way!
@Zachary, that is an excellent idea.
I'm going to be sending a couple BKH samples soon.
Common vendors here who are not in True Kava's "program" are:
  • Bula Kava House
  • KavaBoy
  • Nakamal at Home
  • Kava by Rex
  • Root of Happiness
  • Best Fiji Kava
I think anything from them would be useful.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
@verticity Thanks for that--I'm sending some of those to Deleted User tomorrow but that gives me ideas on where to order.
Link to what's headed to Deleted User
Guess that's not a link.. Anyone know how to fix?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Of course ! Lol viva la kava... do yiu happen to know if there's a transcript available for Dr Lebots video at kava con ?
It is too bad that there is not a transcript because there was a lot of information and slides that are not published yet so we can not post it here until it is published. I might be able to get Dr. Lebot to take out all the unpublished stuff and then post only the published stuff but I do not know how useful that would be since it was mostly unpublished material. Aloha.

Chris

verticity

I'm interested in things
I asked, there is a transcript - in French. Does that help?
Cela aide pour ceux d'entre nous qui lisent le français. Cependant, pour ceux d'entre nous qui ne le font pas, il est moins utile, car Google Translate peut parfois être comme le coude de votre grand-mère.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Cela est terriblement tragique sur le coude de votre grand-mère. Malheureusement, ma grand-mère est morte, mais nous garder son coude de parler dans un bocal sur la cheminée, et il continutes pour conférer il est sagesse pour nous.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Est-il nager autour de la cuvette? Nourrissez-vous bien? Le coude de ma grand-mère aime manger des vers de terre, ou de la nourriture juste régulière de poisson si nous ne pouvons pas trouver l'une de celles-ci.