What's new

Trukava

Cuzzie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all - I’ve been around here for a few months now and I noticed I’ve never seen any discussion about the product that got me to hear about kava in the first place. It’s called trukava and they make an oil and shots. I’ve had both products and I tried them before I ever came across this forum. I didn’t feel any noticeable effects from the shots, but I do tend to sleep well when I take the oil before bed.

Just curious if others have any thoughts on this brand? https://gettrukava.com/

The founder has been on a few podcasts I listen to and has talked extensively about many of the health benefits of kava. Here’s an example:
Anyway, just thought it was interesting that I’ve never seen this product or brand discussed here and figured I’d mention it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi all - I’ve been around here for a few months now and I noticed I’ve never seen any discussion about the product that got me to hear about kava in the first place. It’s called trukava and they make an oil and shots. I’ve had both products and I tried them before I ever came across this forum. I didn’t feel any noticeable effects from the shots, but I do tend to sleep well when I take the oil before bed.

Just curious if others have any thoughts on this brand? https://gettrukava.com/

The founder has been on a few podcasts I listen to and has talked extensively about many of the health benefits of kava. Here’s an example:
Anyway, just thought it was interesting that I’ve never seen this product or brand discussed here and figured I’d mention it.
This might be one of the only extracts I can say are probably safe. Cameron absolutely understands the science behind kava, and crafts his products with it in mind.

Last edited:

Cuzzie

Kava Enthusiast
This might be one of the only extracts I can say are probably safe. Cameron absolutely understand the science behind kava, and crafts his products with it in mind.
That’s what attracted me to it. As a newbie, I saw all the scary stuff about the liver, unsafe products, etc, and this guy seems totally knowledgeable and committed to making a safe product. I asked them if they plan to make a medium grind and they said no and referred me to Kalm with Kava as who they would recommend as far as making safe, high quality products.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
That’s what attracted me to it. As a newbie, I saw all the scary stuff about the liver, unsafe products, etc, and this guy seems totally knowledgeable and committed to making a safe product. I asked them if they plan to make a medium grind and they said no and referred me to Kalm with Kava as who they would recommend as far as making safe, high quality products.
They're right about that! :)

Reach out if you have any questions!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just created a new subforum for this vendor.

Nothing there yet, but I'm hoping we can gather some user experiences with his products.